Sunday, November 9, 2008

So tomorrow I'm headed for surgery on my right shoulder. I don't know exactly what time I'm going--I had a call yesterday telling me to call tomorrow at 11:00 and they'll tell me then when to come. I guess it will be sometime in the afternoon. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive this little adventure. I can barely imagine living for a couple of months without the use of my right arm. I've been practicing doing some things with my left hand, and all I can say is I hope I get better with practice. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post on my new blog, so it may sit for a couple of weeks or so with little on it. If I can manage a left-handed message, you might hear sooner. Prayers are always appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. We will pray, and I bet you will manage better than you think. Jeremiah hunts and pecks when he types, it is slow going, but a short post will be appreciated. Love, and best wishes tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well with your surgery tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be praying for you and hope all goes well. It's amazing what you can do and learn when you have to. Your left arm will get strong. This new blog is fun. Your house looks beautiful. We must plan another visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll keep you in our prayers. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be remembered in our prayers - both that the surgery will be effective and the recovery rapid and uncomplicated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll be thinking of you.

    Call us if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are praying for an easy surgery and quick recovery for you. Jane is eager to see you again, we'll be down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all goes well and you recover very quickly. Good luck with the left handed thing - I don't envy you. I am so right handed that my right hand is bigger than my left. I think I would be totally handicapped without use of my right hand!!!! Still want to hear from you so let Jared type your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete