This is my new and improved main bathroom!! Such an improvement, no? I'm really enjoying the change.
This is bedroom number one downstairs--the one where Lilit and Michael used to live. It has new paint and new carpet!!!
This is "Lynda's Room" as Lilit lovingly calls it, and this is the headboard that Lynda helped me find on Craig's List. She also helped me pick the paint colors, so I guess the title fits. However, I don't want anyone to think that she is the only one who can stay in this room!!!
This picture is for Lilit. It is my new computer, and I really like it. It is so small it fits comfortably on the desktop, even though it is not a laptop.
Looks good Barbara. Welcome to the blogger's world
ReplyDeleteGood to see the photos. Better to know that you have started your own blog. My intent is to join the blog world soon.
ReplyDeleteLove it love it and love it! Your blog and the "new" house!!! Mmmm... do I want to move in! I love how you did the walls in half and the colors are just PERFECT. And also that computer is soooo tiny! the bathroom I hardly even recognized! The bed headboards - great idea! Good job to who made it and to who paid for it!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, some of the colors don't look quite right in the pictures. The new carpet in the bedroom is actually green, though it doesn't look like it. You need to come and see in person--all of you:)
ReplyDeleteIt took me awhile to figure out whose blog this was. Welcome to the world of blogging, Aunt Barbara. Your house looks great and A LOT different.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world - I love it. Great improvements, can't wait to see them in person!
ReplyDelete