I'm thankful to be healing fast. I'm also thankful for many other things, like family, home, resources, and countless other things. I decided now was a good time to do Shannon's Thankfulness game.
Rules for this game. You will be given two choices of things you may or may not be grateful for. Choose the one which you are more grateful. You must choose one, no neither or both answers acceptable. If needed or desired, you may explain your choice. Enjoy.
Which are you more grateful for?
Ghirardelli or Guittard? Guittard. I'm not really a chocolate fan, and haven't had much Ghirardelli, but I do like Guittard milk chocolate chips.
Morning or Evening? Evening. I'm a night person.
Bagels or muffins? Bagels. I really like both, but you can't beat a good bagel.
Computers or Cell Phones? Computers. They do so much more.
Cotton or Polyester? Cotton. It is so much more comfortable.
Tennis or Bowling? Bowling. I actually took tennis lessons as a kid, but I never could really get the hang of it. I really enjoy going bowling.
TV or Radio? Strangely enough, I think I'd choose TV. It's good company when you live alone.
Military or Police Force? Military.
Electricity or Plumbing? I would have to say plumbing, in agreement with Shannon's rationale.
Spiders or Snakes? Snakes. Mostly I can avoid snakes, and spider bites get huge on me--I hate them.
Elementary teachers or high school teachers? Elementray teachers. I have more fond memories of them, and I enjoy being in elementary schools more now than high schools. I never did really identify with high school agers.
Books or Magazines? Definitely books.
Money or Time? This is a really hard one. I would say time, I think, although life can be really challenging without enough money to be comfortable.
Pumpkin or Pecan pie? Pecan. However, if you had said Squash rather than Pumpkin it might have been a harder choice.
Summer or Winter? Why not Spring or Fall? That would be easier for me. I guess I would choose summer because of the light and free time. However, I prefer the cold of winter to the heat of summer.
Sewing machine or Washing machine? I guess I'd say sewing machine because having clothing is pretty essential and you can't make clothing with a washing machine. However, I got really tired of hand washing my clothes while I was on my mission!!!!
Board games or card games? Board games. We were taught not to use cards as kids, but I must admit there are some card games I really enjoy.
Mountain or Beach? Beach. Even though I grew up in the mountains, I have a fascination for the beach.
Spring or Fall? Oh, here's my Spring or Fall!!! I'd say Fall--love that football and apple weather.
Christmas or Thanksgiving? Christmas. I must admit, lately Thanksgiving almost seems to be a part of Christmas--the initial event?!?
Blogging or Facebook? Since I don't use facebook, blogging.
Chili's or Applebees? Chili's. I haven't been to either one lately, but I'm really fond of Mexican food.
Carpet or Hardwood? Carpet. I do like hardwood, but carpet is easier on the feet when you get old :).
Dishwasher or Microwave? Dishwasher, saves me more time to spend on blogging.
Boston or Las Vegas? Boston, weather is better, historically interesting, and they have beaches.:)
Ballet or Baseball? Ballet. I think baseball is boring unless you're playing.
Mashed potatoes or Candied yams? Mashed Potatoes. I like candied yams, but you can't beat good mashed potatoes.
Milk or Juice? I would have to say juice. I'm lactose intolerant, but I do like milk products like cheese and ice cream.
Lincoln or Washington? I'm going to break with everyone else and say Washington on this one. Without him, we may not have had our great country.
Homemade or Store bought? Homemade! Especially when it comes to food.
Thanks, Shannon for the fun game. It's a really great idea, especially for this time of year. I would encourage any of the rest of you to try it out.
December
8 years ago
Aunt Barbara, thanks for playing and it was fun reading yours! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletefunny, but I guessed all your answer before reading and I got them all right. I guess I know you too well. Except for the pumpkin pie one and Washington one.
ReplyDeletelilo
I must say - that is a pretty fun list.
ReplyDeleteI think I learned some things about you on this list. For instance, I did not know you didn't like chocolate. Fun.
ReplyDelete