I have been extremely blessed with people wanting to help and bringing food and flowers and things, and this is a general thank you to all who said prayers for me, sent flowers, and everything else. I am doing well, regaining use of my arm, and feeling optimistic. I spoke with my physical therapist today, and he thinks he can help me get fairly good range of motion and preserve the joint for quite a while without having to have a replacement
And, speaking of brightening, I thought I would include a couple of pictures of the new lamps I bought for my living room. The other ones have been sent downstairs to brighten up the basement. Any of you who have not been to my house lately may have a little bit of a hard time recognizing it. If you wait another couple of months, though, there will be even more changes.
Well done, Barbara! The flowers are beautiful, and so is your new decor.
ReplyDeletewow those flowers are gotgeous... they almost make me want to go to the hospital....
ReplyDeletei loved your new lamps. good choice!!!
Nice flowers, and glad you are feeling good enough to post.
ReplyDeleteThanks for that, Aunt B. Jane was so pleased to give them to you and to see them on your blog!
ReplyDelete