Awhile ago I responded to Joanna's list by email, so I thought I'd put it on my blog now that I have one. I agree, these are fun. I'll do Shannon's later.
1) Do you like blue cheese? yes
2) Have you ever smoked marijuana? No
3) Do you own a gun? No
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't go to Sonic often enough to have a favorite.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Always!! My blood pressure is usually off the charts. I have to take proof that it is normally fine.
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Mostly I can leave them, but every once in a while they taste good.
7) Favorite Christmas song? I have a hard time choosing a favorite--I guess it's between Silent NIght and Far, Far Away on Judea's Plains
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Some kind of fruit juice
9) Can you do push ups? I used to be able to do them from my knees--I haven't tried for years.
10) Can you do a chin up? never have been able to
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? In general, I have a liking for rings
12) Favorite hobby? Well, I sometimes like to do handwork, but mostly in my spare time I read.
14) Do you have A.D.D.? nope
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I am sometimes wishy-washy about doing what I should
16) Middle name? Jean
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm enjoying letting myself just watch TV, It's about time to go to bed, I'm tired.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday: chair rail, baseboard, paint primer
19) Current worry? What I'm going to do for a job after June
20) Current hate right now? having my house in disarray as I do some renovating
21) How did you ring in the New Year? With my sister Kathy and family
22) Where would you like to go back to visit? Israel, Armenia, Hawaii
24) Do you own slippers? Yes, but I hardly ever wear any of them
25) What shirt are you wearing? plain black t-shirt
26) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never slept on satin sheets, but I think I might like it
27) Can you whistle? Yes, since I was less than 2 years old
28) Favorite color? Depends on the day and what it is (e.g., clothes, walls, food)
29) Would you be a pirate? I can't imagine ever doing such a thing
30) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't recall ever singing in the shower
31) Favorite girl's name? I used to like Emily
32) Favorite boy's name? I don't think I've ever thought of one
33) What's in your pocket? nothing right now--most often, keys
34) Last thing that made you laugh? A good funny movie
35) Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember much about bed sheet when I was a child--mostly they were white
36) Worst injury you've ever had? broke my right arm
37) Do you love where you live? mostly yes
38) How many TVs do you have in your house? 4--if you count the 6 inch black and white that I haven't used for years
39) Who is your loudest friend? Becky Sanford
40) How many dogs do you have? 0
41) How many cats do you have? 0
42) Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I'm aware of--alas :)
43) What is your favorite book? This has varied a lot during my lifetime--difficult choice. I'm enjoying Ellis Peters as an author right now
44) What is your favorite candy? caramel
45) Favorite Sports Team? don't have one
46) What song do you want played at your funeral? Never thought about it--maybe O My Father
47) What were you doing at midnight last night? probably reading
48) First thing you thought about when you woke up? What time is it?
49) Favorite Bath and Body fragrance? Warm Vanilla Sugar
50) Favorite childhood memory? Christmas Morning
December
8 years ago
I have to say that I loved your answer to question #39 and was sad to read the answer to 45!
ReplyDeletegotta love the lists! Thanks for sharing this one.
ReplyDelete