One last post tonight. I know, I've gone kind of crazy, and I still have more things to post-- maybe tomorrow. However, I had to try a picture of the night snow. It has snowed much of the day again and we are really covered. I have such fond memories from growing up in Gunnison of the night snow sky--it is so light and pretty. There is nothing like a snow sky at night. I used to open my curtains with the lights off and go to bed looking at the light sky and snow on the ground. I think it is so beautiful. The picture is a little blurry, but that kind of adds to the mystique.
Beautiful. I used to love looking at the night sky during thunderstorms. The blue of the sky and green of the trees was always so vivid and beautiful when the lightning struck. I miss San Antonio thunderstorms
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice picture of the snow and night sky. Thanks for being nostalgic.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a Christmas card. You have gotten a lot of snow. Isn't it wonderful how the weather can paint such lovely changes in the night sky.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite night sky memories occurred on a trip to Utah. We were trying to drive through the night but couldn't make it. We stopped at some recreation center parking lot in the middle of New Mexico. There was an artificial light around for miles and miles. I've never seen so many stars. It was absolutely breath-taking.
I must say I am enjoying our 58 degree weather.
Make that "wasn't an artificial light"
ReplyDeleteAnd it just keeps coming and coming! I'm sore from shoveling.
ReplyDeleteI love the night snow skies too. I have only seen maybe two this year in Colorado. You should work on sending some of that snow my way. I wouldn't mind.
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty. Glad you had a nice visit with Lilit and her family.
ReplyDelete