Okay, if you follow both mine and Lilit's blogs, you will perhaps get a little tired of seeing David (although how that could be possible, I've no idea!!). I spent much of the last week in Denver with them, and I have to brag about being the one to successfully get David to eat more than a couple of spoonfuls of solid food. (See my hands in the picture???)


I have a great movie, but can't get it to load. Any tips?

This is David in his jumping machine. He can really get going in this thing. He had great smiles, but it is difficult for me to get one since my camera flash kept going off and nearly blinding him. This is the best.

David and Daddy having fun.

One night, David was very distressed at being left to cry in his crib. Lilit got him out and was cleaning him up. In the process, she spiked his hair. It was SOOOO cute!!
Thanks, Michael and Lilo, for a great stay. Wish I hadn't had to leave.
Sounds like a wonderful visit. I can identify with it being hard to leave.
ReplyDelete