Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog Remodel

I'm trying something new. Since my house is pretty much done--FINALLY--I thought I'd try something new with my blog. Up to now, I haven't been very adventurous with blog elements. I guess I'm into changes and new things right now, so I thought I'd try something new and see how it goes.

By the way, Happy Valentines Day to you all. I'm not much of a Valentine's day celebrant (is that a word?), but I do appreciate all of you and the opportunity to keep current with your lives through this medium.


I returned from work Friday afternoon to find my door like this. It says "You are Loved" on the big heart in the middle. I was amazed and quite touched that someone would go to this kind of effort in my behalf. I don't know exactly who did it, but I have some ideas. I have a witness that says it was some little girls--most likely from my ward. In any case, I'll pass the sentiment along--You Are Loved.

4 comments:

  1. You got a "heart attack" as they are called here. What a fun suprise to come home to. Like you blog remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice... i am sad i can't take credit for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a typical male, I can't remember what it was like before, but I'm glad that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very sweet - what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete