Frontless drawers--they do look strange!
Maybe this is a little too revealing, I don't know. I guess I'm not really ashamed of what is in my cupboards, but I'm not accustomed to showing it off quite so graphically.
Why are there no cupboard doors, I'm sure you're asking. Well, this is kind of the penultimate project in my house overhaul. I'm having my cupboards painted and some trim added to the bottom and around the tile as a final little update to what was done earlier in my kitchen. I'm excited about it, and looking forward to the new look. The cupboards haven't been changed since they were installed. They are still in relatively good shape, but somewhat dirty and (according to Lynda) way to "pink." So, it's bye-bye stain and hello paint. I'll let you remain in suspense as to color, etc. They should be finished by the end of the week, and then you can have the after pictures. Meanwhile, it is a bit of a shock every time I walk into the kitchen. :)
That is a bit disturbing. It'll be nice to have it done.
ReplyDeletehmmmm.... i don't quite know what to say....i wish I could say it looks nice... but surely it would be a lie! can't wait to see the doors and drawers back...
ReplyDeleteLilit
That is a funny scene. I'll be excited to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the new look!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine my kitchen that way - my cupboards would be scary!!!!! How exciting to have yours updated.
ReplyDeleteI'll be by soon to take a gander. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I've been wanting to paint our cupboards since we moved in. Eventually, I suppose. I love your description of your graphic cabinets.
ReplyDelete