Sunday, May 17, 2009

Can't Figure it Out . . .

This is a request to all you superbloggers. I apparently have done something to my blog that make it so that when I view other's blogs I see only the most recent post with it's comments. This wasn't the case when I first started blogging, and I originally thought it was a change everyone had made to their blogs, but it finally dawned on me that it must be some setting that I inadvertantly changed in my blog. Can any of you help me figure out what I did and fix it? I'm missing out on posts, and making a fool of myself :) with my comments sometimes since I see only the most recent post. Thanks for the help.

2 comments:

  1. When you link to the blog are you clicking on the title to the blog or the title to the post? If you click on the title to the post it only shows that post. If you click on the title to the blog you see all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that seems to be the solution!! Thanks!!! Who'da thought :)

    ReplyDelete