Okay, so I just got back from a trip to Baltimore and you'd think I'd have some really interesting things to report. Well, all I have to report is that I was there for a consulting job, I arrived in the dark, late Sunday night, and I never left the hotel till I came home yesterday. Many of you are probably rolling your eyes and wondering what kind of person I am. Well, I started Monday morning at 8:30 (don't forget the two hour time change), worked all day Monday and Tuesday till 8:00 p.m. They provide so much food that I never felt like eating dinner, so I never went out to dinner. I "technically" had Wednesday and Thursday open, but I slept till 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday and then I worked all the rest of the day getting ready for my Friday/Saturday review. On Thursday, I had some more work to do to finish up one of the jobs I had been working on before this trip, and then it was raining and cold and I really didn't want to go out. Friday and Saturday, I worked all day till it was time to go to the airport at 3:00 Saturday afternoon. Fun, huh!! Travel--for work, anyway--isn't all it's cracked up to be!! I can't complain too much, though, as this was an opportunity to earn extra money, which I am in great need of about now. Cheers!!!
Well at least it was a change of scenery. And as you said, you can't complain about money earning opportunities.
ReplyDeleteSleeping in until 10 am would be a vacation in my book!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Shannon - anytime I can sleep in is a vaction to me!
ReplyDeleteand then you get to come home to weather that makes it not worth leaving the house :)
ReplyDelete