The rest of the pictures are the joys of remodeling. I've found that it is the greatest motivator for sorting through things and getting rid of unneeded things short of actually moving. This is done one room at a time. You just get things put away from the last room and out comes the stuff from the next room. I'm really into getting rid of things right now though, so BRING IT ON!!
If anybody sees anything they want, just let me know :) Cheers!!!
Someone got to your blog!! Bummer! The tiles look great! I'm excited to see you get going. I brought along your floor plan, and will work on it a little.
ReplyDeleteSo whats up with all these weird posts???????? What happened??
ReplyDeleteLove the tile! Love the price!!!!
Lilo
Nothing like a good deal to make me giddy, even if it was for someone else. That's awesome. I'll have to head downstairs next time I'm over to check it all out.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new tile--it looks a lot like what I put in my house, though I didn't get them for 13 cents! I think you can delete those other weird comments if you want.
ReplyDeleteYeah, obviously someone is posting some advertising on your blog. How annoying. I do like sorting through stuff one room at a time, much easier than a whole house. Maybe that will motivate me to do the closets that were just crammed with stuff as I unpacked. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteGreat tiles at an even greater price! Congrats on the find.
ReplyDeleteI've been doing a mini-clearing. Our stake is participating in a service project to a stake in the Houston area that was ravaged by Hurricane Ike. It has been good to go thru cupboards and closets and clear out some of the excess. The best part is the room I have left!
I agree that sorting through junk and get ridding of stuff can be very rewarding - I think I got my love of throwing things away from my mom. The remodeling looks great so far and those tiles were a steal - they look really good!
ReplyDelete