This next picture mostly shows the vanity. It is a two sink vanity, which I think will be very nice for that bathroom. However, it does not leave a great deal of counter space to put things you're using. I'm going to look for a small shelf to put on the far wall.
This next picture I guess does the best job of giving an idea of the overall effect. However, I realized that I didn't get any pictures of Mike's remarkable job on the floor. I guess you'll all have to come and visit if you want to get the full effect.
I didn't photograph the tub/shower since it has not substantially changed. Anyway, hope you all like the effect. I guess you can see a little of the floor in this last photo, but it looks more yellow in the picture than in reality.
Meanwhile, the laundry room/kitchen is well underway. Most of the cabinets are out and part of the floor has been taken up. New appliances will be delivered on the 19th. Prior to that, the $20.00 floor will be done, and new IKEA cabinets put in there. More to come!!
Wow! I can hardly wait to come and see. Thanks for the pics, though, since they give me a good idea of what to expect.
ReplyDeleteWow! I think it looks great. Hopefully we can see it in person sometime next year.
ReplyDeleteoh Barby, I am coming!!!! very soon!! i can't wait to see/use all the changes you made in your house!!! It is great!
ReplyDeleteIt does look very good and very different. What fun projects!
ReplyDeleteSo hey when I come we should try that soup recipe that Lynda and Laura talk about in their blog... whats say ye?
ReplyDeleteGreat idea--we'll try the soup recipe!!
ReplyDeleteOooo. I like it!
ReplyDeletemake the soup.
ReplyDeleteI made the soup and it was delicious. Oh...and the remodeling looks great! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful! I love the vanity - mind if I copy it for my bathroom? :)
ReplyDelete