Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Lists .. . . thanks to Josh

I'm like Sandy, I'm a sucker for these things. I also think it's a fun way of getting to know things you never knew about people. Josh sent this in an email, and I couldn't resist.

Who are you? Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 27 questions at the end and send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life!

() Skipped school
() Gone on a blind date
(x) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada--several times
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane--More times than I can count
(x) Been lost--I guess so, though never dangerously so
() Used a GPS--Not really, but I've been with someone who has.
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington, DC--more times than I want to count
(x) Swam in the ocean--and I love it!!
() Cried yourself to sleep--I don't remember ever crying myself to sleep, but maybe I've cried myself sick???
() Played cops and robbers
() Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke--thanks to Scott and Maryann
() Paid for a meal with coins only--not that I can recall
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't--all the time!!!
() Made prank phone calls
(x) Exercised today--sort of
(?) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose--maybe, but I don't remember the circumstances
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue--as anyone would who grew up in a place like Gunnison, Colorado
() Danced in the rain--I don't like being out in the rain
(x) Used a Palm Pilot--ad nauseum
() Written a letter to Santa Claus--I don't think I ever did
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
() Shaken a movie star's hand
() Watched the sunrise with someone you care about--I generally avoid sunrises
(x) Blown bubbles--loved to as a kid
(x) Gone ice-skating--I loved ice skating when I was a kid, too
(x) Watched a sonogram to first see your child or grandchild--if you count Lilit
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors--remember that camping trip, guys???
(x) Gone to the drive-in movies--it is really was fun

1. Any nickname? I've had a few in my time, the most memorable of which are Babs and Bejal (a composite of my initials)
2. Sisters name? Lynda, Kathy, Carol Ann
3. Favorite drink? I guess I would have to say fruit juice
4. Tattoo? I agree with Josh on this one--UGLY!!! However, I was once accused of having one!!
5 Body Piercings? Again, I agree with Josh--no way, ugly again
6. How much do you love your job? Not so much
7. Birthplace? Stillwater, Oklahoma
8. Favorite vacation spot? The Mediterranean
9. Ever been to Africa? Yes, if you're referring to the continent--been to Egypt
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Exclusively, probably not
11. Ever been on TV? More times than I care to recall--with my last job
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? nope
13. Ever been in a car accident? Unfortunately, yes
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Yes to both--currently, a 4-door
15. Favorite salad dressing? In general, I'd have to say ranch, although I really like thousand island, and I like to mix them.
16. Favorite number? Can't say I really have one, but I probably would go with 2
17. Favorite movie? This is a difficult one--I'll do a category, vintage Walt Disney
18. Favorite holiday? Christmas, I guess--I just like holidays in general
19. Favorite dessert? I guess I would say really good cheesecake
20. Favorite day of the week? Any weekend day :)
21. Favorite brand of body wash? Whatever is cheap at Big Lots
22. Favorite Toothpaste? Crest
23. Favorite smell? Mexican Vanilla
24. What do you do to relax? Read
25. How do you see yourself in 10 Years? Old and retired, if not dead
26. Furthest place you will send this message? Boston, Mass. or Alabama--don't know which is farthest
27. Who will respond to this the fastest? Whoever takes the challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Who is farther? Boston or me? Thanks for the quiz, I enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete