Tuesday, December 21, 2010

RAIN???


You've probably heard about the monster storm that started off the coast of California and is moving steadily east. It's been in our forecasts for the last week or so, and they kept saying that it was a warm storm and would be mostly rain, resulting in our having a "brown" Christmas.

Well, here are today's pictures of our "rain." We're told there's more to come. Will it also be "white?"






2 comments:

  1. You should have seen the waterfalls on the way from Cedar City to Mesquite! Also raging Virgin River--wiped out a couple of holes on the golf course, says David. Whether it comes white or otherwise, too much water is overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I hate driving in the snow and dislike it in general, I must admit that it is pretty and I do like a white Christmas

    ReplyDelete